Wednesday 24 December 2008

The Muppets Rock

Our 7th December radio show had the classic "Mahna Mahna" and ended with my two muppet heroes, "Statler and Waldorf," otherwise known as the two grumpy guys on the balcony.

Everyone loves the Muppets, and if they don't, they HAVE NO SOUL. I remember my days toddling along to Sesame Street and the Christmases spent watching the muppet movies. Heck i might even go to the extreme of saying that the combination Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker inspired my love for science.

This sudden resurgence in love for the muppets made me track down some of their best musical moments. Who knew furry monsters with guy's hands shoved up their rear ends could produce music gems like these:















and finally, the immense james blunt:


Dasal

No comments:

 
Unique Viewers
Unique Viewers
Total Page Views
Total Page Views