Monday 5 January 2009

All Things Weird and Wonderful

Every time I return to the USA it seems like they've come up with something bigger, stranger and funnier than the last time I was here. Here are a few photos of why I love America, mostly in the food area:

Disclaimer: If you are from the USA you might find it strange that I find these things strange.


If you're ever feeling homesick just pick up this heart of England FIVE CHEESES IN ONE cheese and you'll feel five times less homesick! But maybe five times more sick to your stomach...
My brother actually did manage to eat a whole one of these...
Why don't we have a great cake selecgtion like this in supermarkets in the UK?
Just love the name of this one.
OMGZZZ NOW I CAN HAVE THAT SUPER HOT ZAC EFRON LOOK AT ME WHILE I EAT MY CEREALZZZZZ!!!!!!! HE IS SUPER HOT!!lk"£k:

A nice bucket o' ice cream for you (nicely modelled by my brother to give you an idea of size). Afterwards you can take it to the beach and make sand castles!!Live Music Society needs to score some of these...

This is the classy way to drink green tea... by the gallon.Edible Lego!! Build something... AND THEN EAT IT!!

Basically the same idea as the lego but in the shape of animals, made by your favorute tractor company!!!
Why go to Starbucks when you can go to BAD ASS COFFEE!!?

All this for ten bucks? Damn that's the cheapest guaranteed ring sting ever.The new graffiti; tag the sky.

1 comment:

Peter Brissenden said...

Working as I now do in food, I am suitably disgusted by these American foods! Honestly, that 'All-American Sub' should just be renamed- 'All I Want Is A Heart Attack Now Sub'

 
Unique Viewers
Unique Viewers
Total Page Views
Total Page Views